The GigaVUE® TA Series edge nodes aggregate multiple low-utilization network links — optimizing, filtering, and feeding the combined traffic to GigaVUE HC Series products, where additional traffic intelligence can be applied. GigaVUE TA Series helps optimize and secure data center infrastructure at the server edge.
The GigaVUE TA Series is especially useful for:
- Aggregating multiple SPAN/TAP traffic feeds into higher-speed uplinks
- Extending reach and density of the Visibility and Analytics Fabric across the data center
- Providing visibility into leaf/spine architectures for security and performance monitoring
- Top of rack deployment, consolidating traffic to GigaVUE HC Series node at end of row
- Data center upgrades moving to Cisco BiDi infrastructures