CyberEdge’s “2019 Cyberthreat Defense Report” is a vendor-agnostic look at how enterprises perceive cyberthreats and how they plan to overcome them. In the report, you’ll learn:
- What the top 2019 insights are from 1,200 IT Security decision makers
- What’s keeping your colleagues from building effective defenses against cyberthreats & attacks
- Which threats most concern responding organizations
- How you can accelerate detection and response by eliminating blind spots in your network
- How to Increase the signal-to-noise ratio by minimizing redundant distribution and processing of data
Plan your threat detection and response strategy with these insights from IT security pros in 17 countries, representing 19 industries.