2020 has put federal civilian agencies to the test. A sudden pivot to work-from-anywhere and a critical need to serve constituents virtually has pushed networks — and IT staff — to their limits, while creating inroads for threat actors. But 2020 also taught us a lesson: Digital transformation can no longer wait. It’s time for agencies to accelerate their IT modernization efforts to deliver on their mission, support work-from-anywhere and be cybersecure now — and well into the future.
In this new report, we recommend top priorities and considerations to help you plan your next steps. Download it now to discover how to:
- Rebuild your IT systems for scale, resilience, work-from-anywhere and security — while dramatically cutting IT costs
- Accelerate cloud migration to meet “cloud smart” initiatives
- Reduce costs through increased tool efficiency and avoiding expensive upgrades
- Move forward with Zero Trust to better secure work-from-anywhere and IT modernization
- Secure other networks that are highly vulnerable to breaches, such as OT, ICS and SCADA