Gigamon celebrates 20th anniversary, honors top partners that enable customers to gain the deep observability required to better secure and manage their hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure
LOS ANGELES – Jan. 31, 2024 — Gigamon, the leading deep observability company, announced its Catalyst Partner Program Award winners at its annual sales kick-off event in Los Angeles. Each of the recognized partners played a critical role in driving the company’s 2023 cloud business momentum as Gigamon solidified its position as the industry-leading deep observability vendor with a 67 percent market share in the first half of 2023 according to market research firm 650 Group. The Gigamon Catalyst Partner Program Awards highlight the outstanding success of top-performing partners and distributors that have helped deliver the Gigamon Deep Observability Pipeline to its global customer base.
“Together with our partners we’re bringing deep observability to enterprises worldwide resulting in unprecedented levels of efficiency and security for these organizations in managing their hybrid cloud infrastructure,” said Dee Dee Acquista, vice president of Worldwide Channel and Alliances at Gigamon. “We’re honored to recognize our top performing partners here at our annual sales kick off and the incredible impact they have on our customers’ cloud transformation initiatives.”
The 2023 Catalyst Channel Award winners include:
- Americas Partner of the Year - Enterprise, WWT: “Gigamon plays a critical role in our security practice, enabling us to deliver deep observability solutions to our hybrid cloud customers. We’re thrilled to accept this award, as it reflects our continued commitment to helping mutual customers leverage Gigamon to eliminate blind spots in the ever-evolving threat landscape,” said Chris Konrad, vice president, Global Cyber at WWT.
- Americas Partner of the Year - Public Sector, Blackwood: “We’re honored to receive this award, as together we’ve built a strong practice in the Public Sector, bringing industry-leading networking and security technology to our mutual customers. Over the years, we’ve seen the evolution of their new technologies, like Gigamon Precryption™ technology, that will enable us to continue to deliver best-in-class security solutions to the market. We look forward to celebrating 20 amazing years of partnership with Gigamon this year,” said Ryan Morris, president and owner of Blackwood.
- APAC Partner of the Year, PT. Mastersystem Infotama, Tbk.: “As a leading ICT infrastructure provider, our focus is on delivering solutions that enable customers to efficiently and effectively secure and manage their hybrid cloud infrastructure. We’re honored to receive this award, which is based on collaboration, innovation, and customer centricity – values we share with Gigamon and our mutual customers,” said Thio Eng Hok, sales director of PT. Mastersystem Infotama Tbk.
- EMEA Partner of the Year, Bynet: “This award reflects our collaboration with Gigamon and commitment to delivering leading security solutions and support to mutual customers across various sectors and organizations of all sizes. With Gigamon, we can offer organizations a more efficient and better method to implement new technologies and increase visibility. This is an advantage that differentiates us in the market, and we look forward to continuing this successful partnership in 2024 and beyond,” said Alon Ben Zur, CEO of Bynet.
- Cloud Partner of the Year, Presidio: “Presidio delivers customers secure environments that form the backbone of digital transformation, and, together with Gigamon, we’re helping customers modernize their infrastructure, improve security, move to cloud, and transform their business. We’re proud to partner with Gigamon on solutions to secure hybrid cloud infrastructure and are honored to receive this award. We’re excited to continue this partnership and look forward to continued collaboration and success with Gigamon,” said Raphael Meyerowitz, vice president, Partner Go to Market at Presidio.
- Cloud Partner of the Year, Vizst Technology: “We’re thrilled to be recognized as 2023 Cloud Partner of the Year. Over the past year, our partnership with Gigamon has allowed us to offer visibility and action on data flows and to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers. This helps cement our position as a leading provider of networking and cybersecurity technologies and solutions, and we look forward to continuing this momentum in 2024 and beyond,” said Richard Betts, CEO of Vizst.
- Innovation & Collaboration Partner of the Year, Netmetrix: “We’re proud to receive this inaugural award and believe it reflects the true spirit of our partnership with Gigamon. Together, we’ve tackled complex projects for our customers delivering the security intelligence they need to elevate their security posture. We look forward to continuing to bring industry-leading security solutions to European telcos and enterprises through our Gigamon partnership,” said Pablo Alvarez, managing director of Netmetrix.
- Distributor of the Year, Exclusive Networks: “As longstanding partners since 2015, we share a joint commitment with Gigamon to deliver best-in-class security solutions to our enterprise customers. We look forward to continuing to bring the Gigamon Deep Observability Pipeline to customers through our vast reseller network and are honored to be named distributor of the year,” said Paul Eccleston, senior vice president at Exclusive Networks.
- Top Gigamon Community Partner, Amit Kumar, Layer 8 Solutions: “The Gigamon VÜE community brings the top security and IT professionals together to exchange ideas and best practices. We're honored that Amit Kumar is receiving the Top Gigamon Community Partner award, as the contributions he shares with the Gigamon community are invaluable and help our mutual customers address today’s complex threat environment and better manage their hybrid cloud infrastructure,” said Claire Dougall, general manager at Layer 8 Solutions.
The Gigamon Catalyst Channel Program, which now has more than 2,000 partners worldwide, is a key component of the company’s continued success in delivering hybrid cloud security solutions. Since its inception, the Gigamon Catalyst Partner Program has received four consecutive five-star ratings in CRN's Partner Program Guide. More information can be found here.
Gigamon® offers a deep observability pipeline that efficiently delivers network-derived intelligence to cloud, security, and observability tools. This helps eliminate security blind spots and reduce tool costs, enabling you to better secure and manage your hybrid cloud infrastructure. Gigamon serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide, including over 80 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises, 9 of the 10 largest mobile network providers, and hundreds of governments and educational organizations worldwide. To learn more, please visit www.gigamon.com.
© 2024 Gigamon. All rights reserved. Gigamon and the Gigamon logo are trademarks of Gigamon in the United States and/or other countries. Gigamon trademarks can be found at www.gigamon.com/legal-trademarks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.