Many universities and colleges announced the full or partial cancellation of campus-based learning through the end of 2020. Despite the present crisis, for higher education IT teams now is the time to plan and implement effective, forward-thinking initiatives to thrive in the New Tomorrow.
To recover and thrive, higher education IT must implement infrastructure changes that add resilience, agility and the resources needed to reimagine education and provide the best experience for students, faculty and administrative teams:
- Optimizing networks to deliver the best possible distance-learning experience
- Securing student, research and institutional and IP data
- Scaling learning and administrative applications with cloud adoption
- Extending the life of tools, to reduce overall network upgrade costs
- Implementing digital technologies that create an immersive learning experience
We’ve already faced unprecedented change, so now is the time to innovate, improve and reimagine higher education. Download the whitepaper and make sure your organization is ready.