Company delivered record revenue in 2019 as its global business expanded across the Enterprise, Government, Service Provider, Higher Education and Financial verticals.
Santa Clara, CA – February 11 - Gigamon, the company providing network visibility and analytics on all information-in-motion, today announced a fiscal 2019 where the company secured key customer wins across high profile verticals, successfully implemented a channel-first strategy, expanded headcount, and continued its tradition of industry leading product innovation. Fueled by new product growth, featuring the launch of Application Intelligence and the ongoing success of the GigaVUE-HC3, the fiscal year closed with the strongest fourth quarter in company history and delivered strong double-digit growth year over year.
2019 was a monumental year for global investment in digital transformation initiatives as enterprises continue to evolve their IT infrastructures. This trend is expected to continue as IDC reported that worldwide spending on the technologies and services that enable digital transformation is expected to reach $2.3 trillion in 2023. Gigamon is capitalizing on this market growth and demand by providing organizations with the tools they need to conquer their next phase of business growth and innovation.
Key 2019 momentum metrics include:
- Significant customer wins with industry leaders such as Salesforce and Progressive Insurance
- 62% growth in domestic Federal business, highlighted by key wins with several components of the U. S. Department of Defense, the U. S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Postal Service
- 58% growth in Service Provider (SP) business, highlighted by wins with the top SP’s in the US, Canada, Japan and Australia; now strategic in over 80% of global carriers.
- 58% increase in new deals valued at more than $1M
- 118 world class employees added globally
- Sixth consecutive year being ranked Market Leader
- Successfully launched Application Intelligence, the company’s fastest selling software to date and a key driver for the entire Visibility and Analytics Fabric. The Metadata Empowered Program also now includes 12 official integrations that deliver unprecedented network visibility
The Gigamon Channel First Initiative helped grow channel-initiated pipeline to over 30%, driven in part by these key award-winning partners:
- Distributor of the Year – Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- America’s Partner of the Year – Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Federal Partner of the Year Award – Blackwood
- President’s Partner of the Year Award – World Wide Technology (WWT)
“As we kick off 2020 with strong and healthy momentum, our confidence in the value of visibility of information-in-motion continues to increase,” said Paul Hooper, CEO of Gigamon. “Our whole organization is laser-focused on providing the network visibility and analytics solutions that are essential to assist businesses that are undertaking digital transformation initiatives. We’re also entering the second year of our own transformation as we evolve our delivery models to offer new capacity-based hardware and software solutions to our customers.”
Digital transformation requires complex infrastructures, which challenge NetOps and InfoSec teams, and the tools they deploy, to mitigate risk, manage compliance and ensure engaging user experiences. Gigamon is simplifying this process by providing the Network Visibility and Analytics Fabric required to ensure businesses can run fast and stay secure. Learn more about Gigamon’s digital transformation solutions here.
Gigamon is the first company to deliver complete network visibility and analytics on all information-in-motion, from raw packets to apps, across physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure. We aggregate, transform and analyze network traffic to solve for critical performance and security needs, including rapid threat detection and response, freeing your organization to drive digital innovation. Gigamon has been awarded over 75 technology patents and enjoys industry-leading customer satisfaction with more than 3,000 organizations, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gigamon operates globally. For the full story on how Gigamon can help you to run fast, stay secure and innovate, please visit www.gigamon.com