The expectations for 5G couldn’t be higher in terms of new services, business opportunities, low latency, tons of bandwidth and secure networks. The required investment is huge.
Traffic visibility is crucial for 5G to succeed, however, given the ever-increasing growth in network traffic, the anticipated explosion of devices and the even more disaggregated architecture of 5G and CUPS networks.
Gigamon Hawk, the Hybrid Cloud Visibility and Analytics Fabric™, offers an ideal combination of subscriber awareness, application awareness, data reduction, data transformation and traffic delivery capabilities. Benefits include:
- Lower tool spend by doing more with the same or less
- Higher-quality services, a more secure network and a better reputation
- Reduced new network element evaluation times
- Faster deployment of new services
- Improved management oversight
- Shorter times to troubleshoot and locate faults