Date: April 9, 2020 at 9am PTApril 09 2020
Private clouds are on the ascent. To ensure comprehensive security with superior performance, you need full packet and application visibility. These environments are also very dynamic and complex, so automation is critical to success.
Today, to acquire and forward traffic, you likely manually deploy hardware network TAPs or tediously install processing-intensive agents for each tool on each compute node. But now there’s a better way.
Learn how next-generation network packet brokers (NGNPBs) collaborate with cloud-orchestration tools in hyperconverged infrastructures (HCI) to automatically provision agentless VMs to obtain all traffic. You’ll also see how app flows are identified and optimally processed and distributed to the proper tools. Network efficiency rises, user experience is enhanced and more than 50 percent of traffic can be eliminated — thereby improving tool effectiveness with less scaling.
Watch the webinar to learn how to:
- Overcome private cloud challenges with HCI
- Obtain comprehensive application-layer visibility throughout the cloud
- Leverage advantages of NGNPBs
- Ensure infrastructure automation with orchestration tool integration
- BONUS: watch a live demonstration to see it in action