Through its robust global partner network, Gigamon provides solution flexibility, guaranteed ROI and visibility enhancements for its enterprise customers
Santa Clara, CA — February 22, 2022 – Gigamon, the leader in cloud visibility and analytics, recently announced its Channel Award winners, all of whom played a pivotal role in driving record growth in 2021. The company took the opportunity to recognize the impressive achievements of select partners and distributors at its recent annual sales kick-off event.
“After pivoting to a channel-first strategy two years ago, the Gigamon channel business has grown significantly—including increasing our channel revenue contribution to over 50 percent this past year,” said Larissa Crandall, vice president, worldwide channels and alliances at Gigamon. “This type of success is only made possible by our incredible partners that remain steadfastly committed to providing the best customer service, offerings, and experience in the industry.”
Here are the winners and key highlights of the Channel Award winners:
- Americas Partner of the Year, ePlus inc.: “We are thrilled and appreciate the recognition to be named ‘Americas Partner of the Year’ by Gigamon,” said Lee Waskevich, vice president, security strategy at ePlus. “As a trusted advisor, the ePlus Security practice helps customers put strong security programs in place that include elements of threat visibility and control for both on-prem and cloud environments. Partnering with Gigamon to provide security and networking solutions allows our customers to maximize the value of these tools for the overall benefit of their security posture. We look forward to Elevating our partnership in 2022 as we help customers Go Beyond traditional security models and extend insights into cloud and distributed operations."
- Top Americas Regional Partner of the Year, AccessIT Group: "We truly value our long-time partnership with Gigamon and are pleased to be recognized as, 'Top Americas Regional Partner of the Year,' " said Bob Reilly, vice president of sales at AccessIT Group. "Gigamon is a great partner that allows us to eliminate blind spots in our customers' IT environments. When we deploy Gigamon technology, our customers benefit from optimized network operations and full network visibility across their physical, virtual and cloud environments."
- APAC Partner of the Year, For You Networks: "I am proud to be working together with Gigamon to enhance customers' satisfactions and ROI by providing great solutions by Gigamon technologies, some of which have been core solutions in the Service Provider infrastructure," said Sangoh Lee, CEO of ForUnet. "The valued partnership with Gigamon will make us more competitive and we thank Gigamon for their incredible support."
- EMEA Partner of the Year, Concilium Technologies: “As a supplier of Gigamon Visibility Solutions to major service providers, we’ve established a strong and beneficial partnership with Gigamon over the last 18 years. Gigamon has remained consistent in addressing our customer’s needs and expectations, all within an ever-changing technological environment," said Andrew Cole, managing director, Concilium Technologies. "With the latest Gigamon Hawk Cloud Visibility and their simplified approach to hybrid networks, Gigamon already addresses our customer’s future needs, whilst offering a clear return on their investments.”
- Partner of the Year - Public Sector, Blackwood Associates, Inc.: “It’s hard to believe that we’re entering our 19th year of partnership with Gigamon, and in this rapidly evolving industry it’s been a blessing to provide a solution that consistently delivers, solidifying Blackwood as a go-to resource for customers in the Public Sector who are looking for comprehensive IT infrastructure visibility," said Sohale Razmjou, vice president, Federal. "It’s an honor to be recognized as ‘Partner of the Year’ and we see this award as a symbol of the strength and commitment to our on-going partnership together.”
- Global Partner of the Year, World Wide Technology: “We are honored and humbled to be named ‘Global Partner of the Year’ by Gigamon,” said Bob Olwig, executive vice president, business development at World Wide Technology. “We have seen tremendous joint growth across all segments of our business into 2021, and our growth in the DoD sector over the past year has been notably incredible. This outstanding partnership greatly amplifies our ability to achieve mission success for our mutual customers. We are confident this great momentum will continue into 2022 and beyond!”
- Top Gigamon Community Partner, Bayu Kusumo H: “The Gigamon Community is such a valuable resource for me,” said Bayu Kusumo H, engineer at Berca Hardayaperkasa. “Not only is it a place to learn about and discuss Gigamon’s products and use cases but allows me to share my experience to help other users from around the globe.”
- Distributor of the Year, Carahsoft: “We are honored to be recognized again as Gigamon’s ‘Distributor of the Year’,” said Chris Clarke, director of sales for Gigamon at Carahsoft. “As longstanding partners since 2013, we share Gigamon’s commitment to delivering network visibility to our joint U.S. Public Sector customers through high-volume, high-performing sales and marketing activities. We look forward to the future of this dynamic relationship and pursuing new business opportunities with Gigamon with the support of our reseller partners.”
Crandall and the Gigamon channel program have been recognized for impressive growth and success recently in CRN’s 2021 Tech Innovator Award, CRN’s Women of the Channel list for the past five consecutive years, CRN Channel Chief for the third consecutive year and was honored with a 5-star rating in the 2021 CRN Partner Program Guide.
To learn more about the Gigamon Partner Program, and how to become a catalyst partner, visit: https://www.gigamon.com/partners/channel-partners/become-a-partner.html
Gigamon helps the world’s leading organizations run fast, stay secure and innovate. We provide the industry’s first elastic visibility and analytics fabric, which closes the cloud visibility gap by enabling cloud tools to see the network and network tools to see the cloud. With visibility across their entire hybrid cloud network, organizations can improve customer experience, eliminate security blind spots, and reduce cost and complexity. Gigamon has been awarded over 125 technology patents and enjoys world-class customer satisfaction with more than 4,000 organizations, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of government and educational organizations worldwide. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gigamon operates globally. For the full story on how Gigamon can help you to run fast, stay secure and innovate, please visit https://www.gigamon.com/ and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Gigamon Media Contact: