Gigamon celebrates top partners that enabled customers to gain the deep observability required to manage and secure their hybrid and multi-cloud IT infrastructure efficiently and effectively
Santa Clara, California – January 31, 2023 – Gigamon, the leading deep observability company, recently announced its Channel Award winners at its annual sales kick-off event in San Diego, CA. Each of the top partners played a vital role in driving the company’s 2022 momentum as Gigamon established itself as the industry-leading deep observability vendor with a 68 percent market share in the first half of 2022. The Gigamon Channel Awards highlight the outstanding success of top-performing partners and distributors which have helped deliver industry-leading solutions to a global customer base.
“Our channel-first strategy is a fundamental component of our business plan and we are fortunate to work alongside over 1,000 global partners that are focused on delivering industry leading solutions backed by unparalleled support,” said Doug Woodley, senior vice president, of worldwide sales at Gigamon. “We are proud to recognize the impact that each of our top partners is having on their customers’ cloud transformation journeys.”
Here are the Channel Award winners:
- 2022 Americas Partner of the Year, Trace3: “We are honored and excited to be named Gigamon’s Americas Partner of the Year for 2022,” said Bryan Kissinger, senior vice president, and CISO of Trace3. “Our team of certified GigaCHAMPs, our partner team, our marketing team, and our senior leadership team all stand behind the Gigamon portfolio of solutions that provide our clients deep observability across their hybrid cloud networks, with actionable intelligence from east-west and north-south traffic. Our passion is technology, and we believe that all possibilities live in technology. Gigamon absolutely aligns to that philosophy. We look forward to continued growth together in 2023 with our foundational network security and unified cloud security vision and services.”
- 2022 Americas Regional Partner of the Year, Layer 8 Solutions: “We are very excited to be recognized as, 'Top Americas Regional Partner of the Year,' " said Steve Watt, president of Layer 8 Solutions. "We have been partnered with Gigamon for over 15 years and share a mutual commitment to delivering deep observability solutions to our Canadian clients. Partnering with Gigamon enables our customers to maximize the power of observability tools to manage their hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure.”
- 2022 APAC Partner of the Year, ST Engineering: “We are pleased and honored to work with Gigamon on offering best-of-breed technologies that help our customers to pinpoint security issues faster and contain network costs,” said Lim Meng Hwee, general manager of Cybersecurity Solutions and Services at ST Engineering. “We look forward to another successful year with Gigamon in 2023.”
- 2022 EMEA Partner of the Year, Mannai Corporation: “It is an honour for us at Mannai to be awarded this prestigious Global recognition,” said Sahayaraj Siluvaipillai, senior vice president at Mannai Corporation – ICT Networking and ELV. “Having won the Gigamon EMEA Partner of the Year Award, after a memorable 2022 we accomplished together with our partner Gigamon at the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, is received with immense gratitude and with responsibility as well to ensure we maintain the pedestal of our winning partnership in the long run. Our partnership thrives on trust, alignment and excellence, and we look forward to standing by this to achieve even bigger success together in 2023.”
- 2022 Partner of the Year - Public Sector, Blackwood Associates, Inc.: “Blackwood began working with Gigamon pre-product in 2004 because we understood the need to facilitate comprehensive visibility across rapidly evolving networks”, said Ryan Morris, president and owner at Blackwood. “Fast forward nearly two decades and requirements have only become more complex, but the customers who continued to invest in Gigamon over that time are best positioned to support modern deep observability needs that lead to more reliable and secure networks. This need is further amplified by current Federal mandates and Blackwood is very excited to continue our work deploying the unrivaled leader of this space.”
- 2022 Global Partner of the Year, World Wide Technology: “WWT is honored to be named Gigamon Partner of the year for 2022,” said Bob Olwig, executive vice president, global partner alliances at World Wide Technology. “The momentum and growth we saw in 2022 was clear across all segments: enterprise, public sector, and service provider. We are excited to see where the next year takes us as we continue to grow our joint partnership.”
- 2022 Top Gigamon Community Partner, Timothy Wong Kwai Hoong: “The Gigamon Community is an incredible resource for both customers and partners, said Timothy Wong Kwai Hoong, technical architect of NTT Ltd. “I can participate in different forums to derive answers to my questions and join various groups to discuss topics that interest me. The Gigamon community certainly helps to elevate my experience, connecting me with users globally.”
- 2022 Distributor of the Year, Carahsoft Technology Corporation: “It is an honor to be recognized once again as Gigamon Distributor of the Year,” said Chris Clarke, director of sales for the Gigamon team at Carahsoft. “Through a combination of successful sales and marketing activities, our integrated teams and reseller partners have made a significant impact on the Gigamon business in 2022. We value our long-term partnership with Gigamon and the success we have achieved in meeting the needs of our joint public sector customers over the past decade and look forward to continuing this momentum.”
Over the years, the Gigamon Partner Program has received four consecutive, five-star ratings among the CRN's Partner Program as well as four consecutive CRN Women of the Channel recognitions. Furthermore, the company has been awarded three years running for the CRN Channel Chief list, a 2020 Channel Partner Top 10 Up award win, and among CRN's Power 100 - Top Most Powerful Woman in the Channel in 2019.
To learn more about the Gigamon Partner Program, and how to become a Catalyst Partner, please visit: https://www.gigamon.com/partners/channel-partners.html.
Gigamon® offers a deep observability pipeline that harnesses actionable network-level intelligence to amplify the power of observability tools. This powerful combination helps enable IT organizations to assure security and compliance governance, speed root-cause analysis of performance bottlenecks, and lower operational overhead associated with managing hybrid and multi-cloud IT infrastructure. The result: modern enterprises realize the full transformational promise of the cloud. Gigamon serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide, including over 80 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises, 9 of the 10 largest mobile network providers, and hundreds of governments and educational organizations worldwide. To learn more, please visit gigamon.com.
© 2023 Gigamon. All rights reserved. Gigamon and the Gigamon logo are trademarks of Gigamon in the United States and/or other countries. Gigamon trademarks can be found at www.gigamon.com/legal-trademarks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Gigamon Media Contact: