By working with its strong partner network, Gigamon is able to provide guaranteed ROI, solution flexibility and visibility enhancements for its global customers
Santa Clara, California, February 17, 2021 – Gigamon, the leader in visibility and analytics for the hybrid cloud, recently announced its Channel Award winners to spotlight the tremendous partners and distributors in its network that contributed to the success and growth in 2020.
“After pivoting strategy to a channel-first approach last year, I’m so proud of the growth of the Gigamon channel business, which grew more than 35%, resulting in an increase in revenue, channel-initiated business and ecosystem alignment,” said Larissa Crandall, Vice President, Worldwide Channels and Alliances at Gigamon. “This type of growth and scalability wouldn’t be possible without our outstanding partners who are committed to providing the best customer service, offerings and experience in the industry.”
Here are the winners and key highlights of the Channel Award winners:
- Americas Partner of the Year, World Wide Technology: “During an incredibly challenging year, we grew our partnership nearly 60% in 2020,” said Bob Olwig, Vice President, Business Development & Marketing at World Wide Technology. “Gigamon technology complements WWT’s broad portfolio and allows us to address our customers’ digital transformation initiatives across all of our business segments.”
- Top Americas Regional Partner of the Year, CompuNet, Inc.: “Gigamon is a critical piece of our solution offerings,” said Darrin Good, Director of Business Development, Enterprise Networking and Security at CompuNet. “By combining Gigamon products with products from our key security vendors, CompuNet is able to develop complete solutions for our customers that provide excellent ROI, solution flexibility and visibility enhancements. The truth for many of our customers is that they cannot afford to acquire all of the required toolsets for their organization without Gigamon at the core of their monitoring architecture.”
- APAC Partner of the Year, Sherpa-IN: "We are happy to be awarded the ‘Best Partner in Asia Pacific’, which surely is the result of the cooperation between our company and Gigamon," said YoungSik Park, Vice President of Sales at Sherpain. "Looking back at 2020, we went through many obstacles and joyful moments together with Gigamon Korea and we’re thankful for all the support from Sales, Engineering, Product Marketing, and TAC. We look forward to even better 2021 together."
- EMEA Partner of the Year, Fiber Misr Systems: "We are delighted to be given the ‘EMEA Partner of the Year’ award by Gigamon," said Ayman El Bayaa, CEO of Fiber Misr Systems. "Fiber Misr Systems and Gigamon’s strategic partnership is the catalyst that aids in building an innovation powerhouse; thus, providing a unified network infrastructure. This award is a recognition of the company’s continuous efforts across Europe, Middle East and Africa and we are looking forward to more fruitful years of fast tracking the digital transformation scene in the region.”
- Federal Partner of the Year, Blackwood Associates, Inc.: “Gigamon has become synonymous with the idea of visibility in large enterprise networks and we are thrilled to be recognized as a go-to solution provider for them in the Federal market,” said Ryan Morris, President, Blackwood. “We have been well aligned with Gigamon since the very first product release and the area in which they focus has only become more critical as time goes on. We now support modern enterprises that are fueled by ephemeral systems that provision and deprovision in the blink of an eye. Ensuring security and availability across increasingly dynamic environments requires an elegant approach to monitoring that can only be enabled by the Gigamon Visibility and Analytics Fabric.”
- Top Gigamon Community Partner, Robert Glazier of Layer 8 Solutions: "As an involved Gigamon Partner, it is great for Gigamon users to have an active, interested and involved group of people who are ready to collaborate on their Gigamon initiatives,” said Robert Glazier, Account Manager, Layer 8 Solutions. “It also helps that I find many of the Community subjects interesting and informative and I enjoy learning and contributing to topics such as SSL decryption and Inline Bypass. The Gigamon Community gives me a way of seeing how other people are using and adapting Gigamon solutions and it provides access to a good source of information to resolve technical challenges.”
- Distributor of the Year, Carahsoft: “We are honored to be named ‘Distributor of the Year’ by Gigamon,” said Chris Clarke, Director of Sales for the Gigamon team at Carahsoft. “Over the last seven years, we have worked together with Gigamon to build a strong channel of reseller partners, and together have delivered world class cybersecurity and performance monitoring solutions to our public sector customers.”
Crandall and the Gigamon channel program have been recognized recently in CRN’s 2021 Channel Chiefs List, CRN’s Women of the Channel list for the past four consecutive years, the 2020 Channel Partners Top 10 Up and Comers and CRN's Power 100 - Top Most Powerful Woman in the Channel in 2019 and 2018.
To learn more about the Gigamon Partner Program, and how to become a catalyst partner, visit: https://www.gigamon.com/partners/channel-partners/become-a-partner.html
Gigamon is the first company to deliver unified network visibility and analytics on all data-in-motion, from raw packets to apps, across physical, virtual and hybrid cloud infrastructure. We aggregate, transform and analyze network traffic to solve for critical performance and security needs, including rapid threat detection and response, freeing your organization to drive digital innovation. Gigamon has been awarded over 75 technology patents and enjoys industry-leading customer satisfaction with more than 3,000 organizations, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of government and educational organizations worldwide. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gigamon operates globally. For the full story on how Gigamon can help you to run fast, stay secure and innovate, please visit www.gigamon.com and follow us on Twitter @gigamon.