Higher education IT teams are faced with the challenge of embracing new cloud-based technologies while at the same time ensuring security and containing costs.
To achieve this, higher education IT must implement infrastructure changes such as cloud migration that add resilience, agility, and the resources needed to provide the best experience for students, faculty, and administrative teams:
- Optimizing networks to deliver the best possible distance-learning experience
- Securing student, research and institutional and IP data
- Scaling learning and administrative applications with cloud adoption
- Extending the life of tools, to reduce overall network upgrade costs
- Implementing digital technologies that create an immersive learning experience
We’ve already faced unprecedented change, so now is the time to innovate, improve and reimagine higher education. Download the whitepaper and make sure your organization is ready.