Filled with statistics and data, the report reveals what’s on everyone’s mind: How to effectively defend against attackers. According to the report, 81 percent of organizations experienced at least one successful cyberattack last year. A statistic that reinforces the need to examine your security practices. Learn:
- The top five cyber defense insights for 2020
- How COVID-19 is changing the way we do business
- The top barriers to establishing effective cyberthreat defenses
- Ways organizations use security analytics to reduce risk
- Which security technologies play a role in adopting a zero trust architecture
Download the full report today so you can meet today’s unprecedented challenges and thrive tomorrow.