This revealing new SANS report details the evolution of ransomware into its current highly targeted, varied and destructive form and outlines steps you can take to protect your organization and improve detection.
From finance to healthcare or even simple day-to-day operations — today’s InfoSec teams must understand how to prevent ransomware attacks. In addition to key recommendations from US-CERT, you’ll learn how to:
- Adapt your architecture to better detect and respond to ransomware
- Secure your network against attack vectors, from phishing to web drive-bys and more
- Use endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions to identify and block ransomware
- Detect ransomware with baselining, monitoring and logging
- Employ preventive controls, such as browser isolation and web proxies
Ransomware is evolving right now. The best defense is to ensure you’re evolving along with it. Learn more now.