Download this white paper to see how the increasing volume and velocity of data makes separating good traffic from bad not only costly but practically impossible. Learn about nine specific use cases for metadata that will help you make better security decisions.
You’ll learn how to:
- Prevent cyber threats and undesired behavior, even when traffic does not go through a proxy.
- Enforce policy and appropriate controls, even with the presence of unknown HTTP/S traffic.
- Detect tunnels and prevent the bypass of security controls.
- Detect DNS hijacking and credential harvesting attacks.
- Uncover malware hidden in encrypted traffic using SSL certificate information.
Learn how you can inspect every traffic packet with 1:1 sampling as well as deliver relevant, summarized information to SIEMs and collectors.