Santa Clara, Calif. (February 25th, 2016) - Gigamon Inc. (NYSE: GIMO), the leader in traffic visibility solutions, cordially invites RSA Conference 2016 attendees to connect with the company and its experts through a wide array of activities and events. Along with its industry-leading partners, Gigamon will be discussing and demonstrating how security teams can now fight smarter in the battle against cybercriminals.
From educational sessions to networking engagements to demonstrating the benefits to its Security Delivery Platform, Gigamon has RSA Conference attendees covered. The company’s booth, Moscone South Expo #S1227, will be the epicenter of activity for attendees who are looking to make existing, and planned, security infrastructures more effective by identifying and mitigating threats inside networks while eliminating blind-spots.
To follow is a daily agenda of key events:
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
● 7:00-11:00 PM PST: Palo Alto Networks and Gigamon After Party at Terra Gallery
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
● 8:30 AM PST: Gigamon hosts a “Federal User Group Breakfast”
○ The 2015 Verizon Data Breach Incident Report (DBIR) makes it clear that the public sector is heavily targeted by bad actors. Join our User Group to hear from the people charged with protecting the networks of public sector organizations. They'll speak about the strategies and tactics they employ to design security architectures for protecting citizen data and mission critical infrastructure in today’s relentless threat environment. Speakers from Gigamon include:
■ Dennis Reilly, Vice President, Federal
■ Paul Hooper, Chief Executive Officer
■ Ananda Rajagopal, Vice President, Product Line Management
● 12:00-2:00 PM PST: CSO Luncheon “Turning the Tables on Attackers”
○ An all-star panel will discuss how the cybersecurity landscape has changed from a faith in prevention to an assumption of compromise and the questions that have arisen from the associated power structure:
■ CSO Magazine Publisher, Bob Bragdon (moderator)
■ FireEye Chief Security Strategist, Lance Dubsky
■ Former Bloomberg CISO and Gigamon Security Fellow, Simon Gibson
■ Fidelis Cybersecurity CSO and former FireEye Chief Solutions Strategist, Justin Harvey
■ Verisign Security Operations Leader, James Adair
■ Optiv Director of Information Security, Sean Cordero
● 6:00-8:00 PM PST: Check Point Software and Gigamon After Party at Samovar Tea Lounge in Yerba Buena Gardens
Follow @Gigamon and @RSAC on Twitter for the latest updates from the Show.
Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) provides active visibility into physical and virtual network traffic, enabling stronger security and superior performance. Gigamon’s Visibility Fabric™ and GigaSECURE® , the industry’s first Security Delivery Platform, deliver advanced intelligence so that security, network and application performance management solutions in enterprise, government and service provider networks operate more efficiently and effectively. See more at www.gigamon.com, the Gigamon Blog, or follow Gigamon on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
# # #