next generation technologies?
- IP Voice (VoLTE), complex/sensitive RTP service
- 100Gb Networks, too much traffic. No way to monitor
- Network Virtualization
Service Providers are contemplating how to de-risk the rollout of several new technologies, namely IP Voice (VoLTE / VoIMS / VoWiFi), Network Virtualization and 100Gb transport links. In the past, operators have been able to deploy new technologies in series, one after another. The interdependencies of these new and largely untried “Triple Challenge” technologies poses a great change in how service providers architect their networks and how services will be deployed.
Development of a unified tool rail to provide pervasive visibility
- De-risk and simplify the deployment of technologies in parallel
- Understand how traffic types are impacted by each technology
- Gain insight into how RTP traffic is affected by other traffic types